We all know life would not be the same if memes didn't exist. At String, we understand the importance of being able to send a great photo or video over text, so we made it super easy to do!
Send photos and videos to your contacts
From your account or your mobile app, click on the number you would like to message from within your left sidebar menu. Open an existing text conversation, or click the black plus icon button at the top of your screen, or the "Start a conversation" button to start a new one.
- Click the black plus icon
- Enter the phone number or contact name
- Select: Send Message or Group Chat for multiple numbers
- Click the Add Attachment icon to the left of the text box
- Click Choose File to browse for a multimedia file
- Type your message in the text field and press enter/return (not send button)
While you're at it, feel free to add one or many emojis to your message. To send an emoji, follow the instructions above and click the Insert Emoji icon to the right of the text box.
You can also click the to quickly insert an existing text template.
Note: MMS texts can not be sent with the Mass Message feature.