We know there are a variety of reasons you might need to cancel your String account. If you're canceling because there's a specific feature or functionality you need, please feel free to contact customer support. We'd love to work with you to find a solution.
If you still wish to cancel, here's the process:
- Login to your String account
- Click on your user name in the bottom right corner of the left sidebar menu
- Click Manage Subscriptions in the Billing section on the left side of your screen
- Click Contact Support
- This will take you to String's Help Center.
- Click on the chat box icon at the bottom right corner.
- Click on Contact Customer Support in the following menu:
- Customer Support will also give you the option to "Hold my inbox" - We'll hold onto your inbox if you need to pause your account for just $1.99/month if you think you might return in the future. This is a great option if you want to hang on to your number and conversation history for a while.
- Delete my inbox forever - to close your account.
- Your account will be canceled at the end of your billing date.