Creating and sending mass messages is a breeze with your String account! But first, what is mass messaging?
Very simply, mass messaging is the ability to send the same message to multiple contacts at the same time. This means that if you send a message to 10 numbers, a separate conversation is initiated with each of them.
Here are the steps to initiate a mass message:
Mass Messages - Elite Plan.
- If you haven't already activated Mass Messages in your Elite account, first go to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable
- Click on the number you want to send from (if multiple numbers) in the left sidebar menu
- Go to left sidebar menu and click "Mass Messages"
- Click the button on bottom right corner
- Create a draft message
- Use the button to insert first name personalization fields
- Click "Recipients" to add two or more contacts or a specific list
- Click Send or Save Draft
Note: You can edit your contact list from the mass text page. Start a mass message with as little as 2 numbers/contacts and add as many as you want before you send.
What do the buttons mean when sending a message?
You will see a few buttons when composing your message. Here's a quick guide:
Add your favorite emojis to your message. LOL
Insert first name personalization fields.
If you want to learn more about mass messages, you might find the following articles helpful: