So you have imported a massive contact list and have 100 people named Bob in your contact list. How will you ever keep track of which Bob is which?
Have no fear, String 2.0's improved contact management fields help you organize all of your contacts to quickly find important information, notes and tags to make finding the right person simple. Never lose track of your Bobs again!
Add Notes to contacts
- Login to your String account
- Select the Contacts in the left sidebar menu
- Select a contact to add a note to, or, click on the at bottom right corner to add a new contact
- Add a note into the Notes text box
- Use additional fields like Organization, Title, Website, Birthday and Social Profile to create more comprehensive contact profiles
- Add tags to quickly find groups of contacts
- Click Save
Note: You can save a contact without adding a name to the contact. This will allow you to add other information like notes without editing other fields.