You can import contacts into your String account from a CSV file. This article will guide you through the process:
- Log in to your String account
- Click on Contacts in your left sidebar menu
- Click at the top left of your screen
- Here you can either drag & drop your CSV file or browse for it on your computer
- Click Upload at the bottom of the screen
- You will then be prompted to map the columns in the CSV to the String contact fields. We recommend first creating a smaller, separate CSV with column names matching the Contact fields in String's contact fields map / menu.
- Click Upload
All done! You will immediately see your contacts in your contact list. Use the button that appears when you hover over the contact with your mouse to delete any duplicate or unused contacts.
Looking for other ways to add contacts? Check out the following articles: