In your String Voice Settings you have three voicemail options. They are:
- Voicemail off (ring forever) - This means that voicemail will be turned off for inbound callers
- Default greeting - This will play a generic voicemail greeting professionally recorded by String
- Custom greeting - This gives you the opportunity to create a custom voicemail greeting for your callers.
How to record a customer voicemail greeting
Here are the steps to record a custom voicemail greeting in your String account:
- Log in to your String account
- Click on Voice Settings
- In the Greeting / Voicemail section select the Custom greeting radio button and click Manage
- Click Record and start speaking
- Click Stop when finished
- You can click the Play button to preview
- If you're happy with it, click Save
That's it. When callers are routed to your voicemail they should hear this greeting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.