You've just made the best decision for your phone number's life and signed up with String. We want to help you put that number to good use. String makes calling easy with multiple ways to quickly make a phone call.
Before you place a call, be sure to click the Voice Settings to configure calling on your account. You can call from wifi, or cellular, depending on which option you've set.
To place a call from String:
- Log in to your String account?
- Click on the phone number you want to call from in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the black icon at the top of the screen
- Enter the phone number or contact you wish to dial
- Select: Place Call
- String will immediately dial the number
- Click on Contacts
- Open the contact you would like to call and click the button
- Choose what number you would like to call from.
- Will automatically dial as soon as you choose which number
- Click on the number you want to call from in the left sidebar menu
- In your messages inbox, click on the conversation with the contact you would like to call
- Click the icon
It's that simple! You're ready to make calls directly from your desktop, tablet or mobile device!
Please sign in to leave a comment.