Eliminate excess paper waste. Move church announcements to text.
Sad to see ushers discarding dozens of paper bulletins left under seats after services? We are too.
Print fewer bulletins. Post keywords on in-service media to text announcements to interested attendees.
- Create a keyword responder.
- Display the keyword on your in-service media.
- I.e.: “For more information and this week's announcements, text 'ANNOUNCEMENTS' to 858-753-HOPE.”
- Create a keyword auto-reply with a shortened url linking to web content featuring coming events, weekly calendar, etc.
- I.e.: “Learn more about coming events this week in our church community at (url). We can’t wait to see you!”
- Build segmented or organized ministry text lists by including additional keywords into your text reply
- "For family ministry info, text 'FAMILY'"
- "For youth ministry info, text 'YOUTH'"
- "For children's ministry, text 'KIDS'"
- Add attendees to your contact lists by including an opt-out in your announcement text.
- I.e. “We are so happy to have you today. Learn more about coming events this week in our church community at (url). We can’t wait to see you! Text 'OUT' to opt-out of future Hope Church text messages.”
Keep your community connected throughout the week with String's plethora of features!
Article is closed for comments.