How to set up drip campaigns
What is a drip campaign?
A drip campaign essentially is a method of marketing which sends out incremental information or offers based on certain user actions, timelines or triggers. While String doesn’t yet offer scheduled sending, it is possible to create a drip campaign based on keyword responders.
Very similar to our Concierge Service drip campaign examples, you can create simple or extensive automated drip campaigns for virtually any product or service. Drip campaigns are a fantastic way to keep your subscribers interested and interacting with your brand and service.
We suggest your first text includes an opt-in (or out).
- I.e. “Thanks for requesting property information on 4321 Lake St. You can view MLS information at (url). We are happy to send you additional listings with similar features. Please text 'OUT' to opt-out of future messaging from XYZ Realty.”
You can then tag this contact as a Prospect, Lead, etc. to create segmented contact lists for future targeted messaging.
- I.e. “We noticed you are looking for a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house in the Kingstown area. We have several other properties in the 500k price range we would love to show you. Are you interested in:
- A property near the beach (Please reply to this message with 'BEACH')
- A property with a pool (Please reply 'POOL')
- A property with a large yard (Please reply 'YARD')
Keep your prospects and clients engaged by continuing to build keyword responders to automate your drip campaign communication.