Lists offer you the ability to organize your String conversations in a way that makes the most sense for you. First of all, let's talk about how to create a list and then we'll get into a couple of different use cases for this feature.
- Login to your String account
- Select the phone number you want to use in the left sidebar menu
- Select Lists in the drop down menu
- Click the icon to Create New List
- Edit the Title of the list and click Add
- Drag and drop conversations from the "Uncategorized" section or from your other lists to add it to the appropriate list
- Repeat this process to create multiple lists
- Click on the to delete a list
3 Use Cases for Lists
The String inbox offers you plenty of flexibility to organize this in the way that works best for you. Here are a few use cases to spark some ideas on how you can use lists to organize your messages, work, and life.
- The Realtor - Let's say you're a realtor with multiple different property listings and multiple people interested in each property. Create a list for each property and organize those conversations in each list. You can even use Mass Messaging to send property updates to everyone on a particular list.
- The Sales Executive - You're a sales professional and you want to track where each of your prospects is in the pipeline. Similar to a Kanban board, create a list for each stage in the buying process, moving the conversations all the way from lead to sold. Again, Mass Messaging is a great way to send updates relevant to a prospect's stage in the process.
- The Individual - You simply want a more organized approach to your inbox. There's no shame in that! Create lists for all of your different roles in life. These could include:
- A kids' sports team
- We could go on and on
What's your use case? If you've got a good one that we haven't mentioned here, or you need help dreaming about the best way to organize your lists, contact our customer support team. We love these sorts of conversations.