Missed an important call while meeting with a lead? Respond instantaneously with customized missed call responses.
Acknowledging missed calls helps let your clients know you plan to get back to them as soon as you are able and keeps your communication channels open.
Easily set customizable missed call replies to ensure your contacts that you received their call.
To set a Missed Call Response:
- Login to your String account
- In the left sidebar menu, select the phone number(s) you want to set as away
- In the drop down menu under that number, click on Auto Replies
- In the upper right corner, click on Available to change your status to Unavailable
- MIssed call responses won't work without an unavailable status
- Click the button to create a draft
- Select an audience for your away message
- Everyone - everyone who messages you will receive your away message
- Someone from a specific list - click on a list to reply with an away message to contacts from a specific list
- A known contact - anyone from your established String Contacts or that you have had a String conversation with
- An unknown contact - anyone you have never saved their contact info in your String Contacts or that you have no String conversation history with
- Add the Missed Call Message in the text box
- Click on the to insert first name personalization fields. This will only work if you have a first name saved with the Contact
- Click Done to save your message
- Deactivate other drafts and keyword responders
- Click on activate to enable the appropriate missed call response
Toggle Available / Unavailable
Click the Available or Unavailable icon in the top right corner from anywhere in your account to change your availability status.
Can I have more than one Missed Call message?
Set up as many missed call messages as you need. If you have more than one missed call message, you will want to distribute it to a different list than the other missed call message(s).
Activating and Deactivating Missed Call messages
- To activate or deactivate a missed call message: Click on the Status next to the message to Activate or Deactivate it.
- To delete a message:
- With your cursor, hover over the message you want to delete.
- Click the button at the far right under the column "Audience"